Thursday, June 23, 2011

I've applied some colour...

Earlier this year, before becoming involved with sorting out my health problem, I made a start on a new experiment. This followed my experimenting with the same design and applications on three separate substrates ie paper, canvas and a silk/linen mix. You might like to revisit the blog on this here.

The outcome was that I preferred the canvas. My next thing was to work another experiment using just the canvas; not to get too serious about the design, but just play and see what happens. I had achieved the following before it was put on hold:



This week I felt ready to start again. I had been thinking about this for quite sometime. In determining what colour to use I sorted and tidied my colours, discarding those that were beyond use. This can be very therapeutic and a good way to get back into things.

And so I did. It may not look much but the process was great!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Diana. I'm so glad you are feeling well enough to get back to work. I look forward to watching your piece progress. Best wishes for your continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are back at it....and I'll bet it felt so good to you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete