Earlier this year, before becoming involved with sorting out my health problem, I made a start on a new experiment. This followed my experimenting with the same design and applications on three separate substrates ie paper, canvas and a silk/linen mix. You might like to revisit the blog on this here.
The outcome was that I preferred the canvas. My next thing was to work another experiment using just the canvas; not to get too serious about the design, but just play and see what happens. I had achieved the following before it was put on hold:
This week I felt ready to start again. I had been thinking about this for quite sometime. In determining what colour to use I sorted and tidied my colours, discarding those that were beyond use. This can be very therapeutic and a good way to get back into things.
And so I did. It may not look much but the process was great!