Thursday, February 11, 2010

Autumn leaves

More work on my two long strips over the last few days. I have printed some skeletal leaf shapes to continue the idea of autumn. This piece is to be called Autumn Footprints. Now about to finish the edges and make a decision about the hanging for display.



In my last post I showed am image of my car number plate and my new bumper sticker. I neglected to mention where I got the bumper sticker. I get Alyson Stanfield's regular ArtBizCoach postings every week. It is about 'art marketing action, Alyson's weekly steps for taking charge of your art career' and is very informative. Recently she advertised were to get such stickers, and others, from Cafe Press

2 comments:

  1. Autumn Footprints keeps getting better and better. I think you are finished and then you add another layer, and it looks even better! Great job Diana!
    Thanks for the link to Alyson's place and also Cafe Press. I want to check them both out.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These banners are sOOOOO interesting!

    ReplyDelete