Monday, January 11, 2010

Home again, home again....

Here I am back home again. It was lovely to see so many of my family over four days. Such ventures certainly feed the soul and the weather was very summery but, alas, here at home it is again cold and raining!

I am keen to get started again on some new work. Driving long distances on one's own certainly gives time for thinking through ideas and approaches. Ideas seem to float in out and just as quickly move on as other thoughts take over. So everything is a bit of a jumble at the moment. Hopefully I can retrieve the ideas when I have pen and paper in hand.

By the way, I did manage two gallery visits while away, although one was closed due to renovations but peeping through the large windows did give me a good view of their new space.

No pics this time, but my next blog should have something. Keep looking....

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a nice visit
    it's always good to get away...and then come home and play with new ideas.

    xo

    ReplyDelete