So far this week I have added extra embellishment to three of the pages. Then I decided that a book is not a book unless it has some text. So I have been working on a series of words to add to each page.
My original sequence for the pages has now been abandoned as the text altered the sequence. Never mind, this is part of the process and Plan B can often be much better than Plan A. We just have to be flexible.
Here are the three pages I have worked with, and some of the text which I have printed on to paper which has had a colour wash and before drying, it was pressed with a paper towel. This has left an impression looking something like a textile which I feel is appropriate.